A simplified Black Jack Strategy
A simple Black Jack Strategy involves the making a combination of every available cards with the main objective of winning the game. The simplified strategy provides the players with a chance to play for most of the hands with winning formulae. The basic rules for the Black Jack Strategy online poker can be divided into three heads or stages and these are:
• Beginners Black Jack Strategy.
• Intermediate Black Jack Strategy.
• Advanced Black Jack Strategy.
First about the Basic Rules-
The Aces should always be treated as 1, poker cool cat except in cases where they are in combination of 7, 8, and 9 totaling a score of 11. The examples can be:
• A + 6 is always 7,
• A +8 is always 19, The total points is the total of all slot poker online cards in the players hand but not just the first two and the same principles apply to:
• 7 and 6,
• 5,4 and 4,
• A, 4 and 8 etc and all of the above slingo poker should be treated as totaling to 13.
The Beginners the Black Jack strategy would be:
• When the points total 3 to 11 then the player can take a hit,
• Where the total points are between 12 to 16, online pokers then the player can take a HIT if the dealer has >6 otherwise, the player can take a STAND,
• When the points total 17 to 20, then the player can take a STAND.
• However, exceptions are A, 7 in that case the player can HIT if the dealer total points >8, other wise the player must take a STAND.
The Intermediate Black Jack Strategy with the addition of split on a pair would be:
• When the points total in – ALL PAIRS- excluding 4s, 5s and 10s then the player is required to take SPLIT ACTION,
• On PAIRS of 4s, the player should take a HIT,
• On PAIRS of 5s, the player can take HIT if the dealer has 10 or A, otherwise the player should take the option of double down.
• On PAIRS of 10s the player can take a STAND.
The Advanced Black Jack Strategy with the intermediate strategy but with double down on 9, 10, and 11 would be:
• If the point total 9, then the player should Double Down if the dealer has got <7,
• If the points total 10, then the player should Double Down if the dealer <10,
• If the points total 11, then the player should Double Down.
Thus, with these basic strategies in mind a player can go a long way in becoming an expert in Black Jack game.